Scent Free with Extra Virgin Olive Oil Soap Bar - Goats Milk & Kaolin Clay
or make 4 interest-free payments of $1.75 AUD fortnightly with More info
Comforting to overloaded sense and delicate skin.
This range is unscented and made on pure extra virgin olive oil, and is suited to people with a range of allergies, sensitivities and skin 'problems'.
What do we really mean by Sensitive Skin?
Skin sensitivity could be due to allergies - which might include allergy to grains (ie gluten), ground nuts, tree nuts (including coconut) or dairy. This range is carefully formulated to exclude some of the major causes of allergy**
** If you are dairy intolerant you might want to avoid this goat's milk bar.
All of the soap bars in our Sensitive Skin range are made with Extra Virgin Olive Oil and NO OTHER OILS. The lather of a pure olive oil (known as 'castile') soap is described as creamy or 'lotion like', which is exactly what you need when your skin is sensitive.
Our Goat's Milk & Kaolin Clay Bars contain:
- Olive Oil (Extra Virgin) - Food-grade extra virgin olive oil. Applied to the skin, it is helpful for dry skin, inflammation, wounds and burns. It is suitable for people with sensitive skin and babies and has excellent skin conditioning and emollient properties.
- Castor Oil - Castor oil comes from pressing the beans from castor bean plants. It acts as a humectant, which draws moisture to the skin and provides a protective barrier. It can be helpful for sunburn and other burns, skin irritation and inflammation. It helps with creating luxurious lathers.
- Shea butter - Shea butter is obtained from the nuts of the shea or karite tree in West Africa. It is helpful in moisturising and hydrating skin. Traditional african healers value it for it’s anti-aging and moisturising properties.
- Goat’s Milk is extremely moisturising and helps soften & soothe the skin. The PH of goat’s milk is similar to that of human skin and is full of nutrients. Some people with sensitive skin that can’t tolerate other products find that goat’s milk soaps are helpful. We use fresh goat’s milk from our neighbours in our Goat’s Milk range.
- Kaolin Clay - is a gentle clay with less liquid absorbing properties than other clays, which is helpful for sensitive and dry skin.
Bars weigh a minimum of 110 grams.
Vegan: This facial cleanser bar is well suited to people with allergy to dairy products or those who prefer products made with vegetable, mineral and botanical ingredients only.
How to use
Use in shower or bath using hands or body cloth.
Remember to keep your soap dry between use for a long lasting bar.
Saponified Oils (olive, shea butter, castor), goat's milk, kaolin clay.