Natural dish cleaning, laundry gel & pre-wash stain treatment.
This laundry bar can be used as a dish cleaning soap, a pre-wash stain treatment or to make a cost-effective, natural and biodegradable laundry gel.
Natural | Biodegradable | Vegan | Cruelty Free | Hand Made | Made in Australia
How to use
Simply rub the soap though the warm water or rub onto a dish cloth to clean your dishes naturally.
For stain removal simply moisten the clothing item and rub the soap on the stain before washing. The eucalyptus & citrus oils in the soap act as solvents to help remove stains such as red wine, blood, grease and many more.
Full loads should cost around twenty-five cents, depending on how much gel you use.
To make a laundry gel:
- Grate a bar of soap into a 2-litre bucket
- Top up the bucket with hot water and leave to dissolve and form a gel.
- Use about 1/2 a cup per load of washing - add to the machine and not the dispenser.
You may need to experiment with the concentration depending on your conditions:
- Softer water (like rainwater) requires less gel to wash well, harder water requires more
- Cold conditions when you are making the gel might mean you need to use a bigger bucket and more hot water to dissolve the soap - adjust the amount of gel you use in your wash accordingly
- Front loader washing machines require less gel than top loaders
- Heavily soiled clothes require more gel
- Larger loads require more gel
When using this product you’ll have the confidence that you are using an all-natural product, and that all the ingredients are renewable and biodegradable.
Airport & hiking friendly - simply cut into smaller sections for cleaning your travel clothes on the go.
Bar weighs 110 grams when packed.
Extra virgin olive oil, organic virgin coconut oil, tallow (hand rendered), essential oils (lavender & eucalyptus.